Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Time to start taking it a little seriously


So I've started a list. OK. Who am I trying to impress. I've started several lists -- in several locations and on several media. Part of the charm of me living with me. It may seem like a fun time, but it gets challenging with immutable deadlines.

Still need to call my credit card companies and tell them I am hitting the road so they don't deny a charge while I am out of the country.

US State Department: fill in a voluntary report to the Quito Embassy so if there is a volcanic eruption, they will have the name of this American. 

Bill pay. I have 90% of my budget on auto. Just a few more things and it should coast.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I need to book a return flight. They won't let me enter Ecuador without proof that I am planning to leave at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment