Sunday, May 31, 2015

Little boxes


So I have several boxes on my kitchen counter
The one on the right is stuff I am taking to Ecuador. Next to it is stuff I am taking but needs to be repacked. Far left, is a box of stuff I am pretty sure I am taking but want to think about it some more.
Elsewhere around the counter is various crap that I am not taking and need to put away. (those ice cubes are going to melt and then I will want some ice.)

I've been thinking about this for more than six months. First, I thought I would go down and stay. Now I am certain I will return. I am falling in love with Canby again. And, immodestly, I think I may still have some value in some of the upcoming projects. If I like Ecuador, it may become my getaway of choice. But I no longer feel the need to run away and never come back. I just want to run away for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment