Sunday, June 7, 2015

12 dias


I have to go back many moons to a time before I was married and joined a local theater group. I only did two productions on stage, but stayed active as a fundraiser (bringing Frank and Barbara Roberts to sign a fundraising letter to upgrade all mobility access to our theater); bowler on theater team; and host to a fundraising auction.

I remember my hard-ass director say, we want you prepared but not peak too soon.

As I both will myself and give myself permission to relax, my thoughts feel like snow in a snow globe that's settling. 

Only a few thought raise their hands in the crowded classroom that is my cerebrum. The filter for calling on one of them is: is this something that HAS to be done in the next 12 days.  Helps me settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment