Monday, June 15, 2015

OK -- so now I'm starting to get excited


Four days and I am wheels up. It's an exciting week. Ricky goes to the airport on Wednesday for his summer internship in NYC.

I am wrapping up a few more details -- like phone number for US Embassy and travel insurance to haul me back to a US hospital.  Or even my dead body. How considerate is that kids?

Chatted online with Pilar today -- my Cuenca host.
 Makes it a little more real to talk with her. She loves her city and is excited to share her home.
Here is where I will be taking my morning coffee.

The second floor (where my bedroom is) has this neat little outdoor patio.

I've added Quito to my weather app on my iPhone and now can track what the weather will be like when I land. Daytime high of 75.

Feeling like I've got my preparations where I want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment