Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cuenca.   Sunday

Eight days on the road and never felt so peaceful. Having crazy dreams about events in my past.  Maybe subconsciously I'm letting go of things.

Something about growing up with the training of things being right and wrong got me off track.
If I disagreed with someone then one of us was wrong.

Starting this year with the city council "gun debate"
And maybe earlier
I've become comfortable with the idea of people coming to different conclusions based on their experience

There is a part of me that wants to do the 12 step approach of apologies to all I approached with a different attitude

Heard from one of my 9th buddies today. God it was great to hear from an old neighbor

Like some other things during that era
I'm trying to extract the beauty of some great times from the
Trauma of the conclusion of that episode.

Time to wander back to the river.  Meeting some American ex pats who invited me to their weekly Sunday cocktails in the afternoon





No comments:

Post a Comment